- Germany's Pickelhaube helmet, distinguished by a lone spike jutting straight from its top, became a symbol of Prussian militarism in the early 20th century.
- Made of Steel and Brass
- Perfect for costume,theatre, props, collectors and home decor
- Inner Circumference: 67 cm,
- Ear to Ear: 20 cm
- Front to Back: 24 cm.
- Weight: About 1.5 kg
- Please check out our other items as well.
Every single one of our beautiful product is handcrafted to perfection and subject to rigorous quality control standards.
We hold our handmade products in the highest esteem, and we hope that you enjoy and celebrate these variations as much as we do.
It comes in a quality, function and style exclusively by Scott Handicraft.
- Fast & Free Shipping Available from DHL Express.
- Currently Processing time is between 5 to 7 Business Days ( Can be faster but that is the estimated time ).
- Handling Time 3 Business day.
- Please DO NOT USE water to clean this item.
- Use a soft dry cloth.
- You can also use Brass Polish to make it shine.